Corporate Self-Defense Seminars
More and more companies and major corporations are investing in their employee’s well-being. They are incorporating self-defense training for employees into their employee wellness programs. Their employees are their best asset, and they want to improve safety and therefore, well-being. When their employees feel safe, they get better productivity from a healthy and comfortable staff. They are taking the steps to improve their workforce!
Part of essential and needed educational and training and wellness programs are self-defense and awareness.
Such programs enhance:
- The feelings of safety among employees.
- Empowerment to prevent workplace violence
- Verbal conflict resolution and de-escalation skills
- Assertiveness, not aggression
- The ability to think on their feet
- Knowledge to fight fears
- With knowledge, they can relieve stress.
We can offer a seminar in a 2-hour format or a one-hour lunch and learn presentation.
What your employees will learn in a two-hour seminar:
- Awareness skills, themselves, and others
- Pre-conflict skills
- Understanding their surroundings
- They learn the physical self-defense skills, the mechanics, and when and how they should be used.