Here is probably a partial list of ways Wing Tsun can help you deal with outside stress.
- Wing Tsun training starts with the slow movements of the first set of movements called Siu Nim Tau. It involves focusing on a “little idea” which means getting rid of negativity, irrelevant thoughts, and focus on the present moment.
- When the rest of the world and your own life seems to make no sense, the approach of Wing Tsun is entirely logical. It is your chance to get centered and help with your other pursuits.
- Training and practice allow you to forget the outside world, even for a little while.
- Wing Tsun movements help you get your body in healthy shape. You feel better.
- The first form, Siu Nim Tau, incorporates breathing exercises
- Our training involves no politics or religious ideas.