- At the beginning, I guide you through the movements of the first part of the Siu Nim Tau form.
- I then show you the movements of the form as they are used.
- The training will help build your leg strength, calm and confidence in your own ability to learn different kinds of actions related to self-defense.
- You are required to practice the movements between classes, usually on two or three occasions, 10 repetitions each. Only then can I tell if you are ready move on to the next movements.
- Four private lessons is the minimum before you may start the in-person classes.
You can get a taste for Wing Tsun by taking a virtual Trial Lesson, then continue with our virtual group lessons.
To get your 30 minute online trial lesson, the best way is to use your lap top to download Zoom software at https://zoom.us/download and make sure your built in microphone and web cam are working. You can also use a cell phone although it will be hard to see your instructor, me, demonstrate the positions. Availability is currently limited to two evenings per week. Go to the Application & Waiver and fill it out first, then go to the Trial Lesson page to sign up!
See you at your virtual lesson!
-Sifu Keith Sonnenberg
Wing Tsun AZ
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday:
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm