Two important factors that make Leung Ting WingTsun® better for self-defense:
1. In WingTsun™ we care more about the application than
posing according to some pre-arranged sequence.
2. In WingTsun, the result is better.
WingTsun is a self-defense system that you can rely on anytime, anyplace.*
Fill out the form at your right to get your FREE trial class and an informative free e-mail subscription about WingTsun →
Far from being a watered down system, WingTsun™ and our instruction is complete and authentic. WingTsun was developed by Leung Ting from the teaching he received from the late, great Grandmaster Yip Man in the later years of the Grandmaster’s life.
WingTsun Grandmaster Leung Ting’s theories of the Wing Tsun (Wing Chun) system are quite different from most of Yip Man’s students of his early years. In order to show the difference of his concept from those of other Wing Chun instructors, Leung Ting founded his own system and called it WingTsun.
In addition to self-defense, improve posture, fitness and mental focus. This martial art self-defense system is from China which is the cradle of Asian martial arts. Our head instructor is Sifu Keith Sonnenberg, a direct student of Great Grandmaster Leung Ting. Grandmaster Leung Ting was the closed-door student of the late Grandmaster Yip Man. Learn the (the real story).
At Wing Tsun Arizona, men, women and teens learn in a friendly group class environment. According to legend WingTsun (Wing Chun) was invented by a woman. A weaker person can defend against stronger adversaries.
Get your FREE trial class and free e-mail subscription by filling out the form on the right side of this page. →
You can also call us at 480-668-9220 today. Be sure and leave a phone number so we can call you back. Classes are at BE School of Dance, 2401 E. Baseline Rd, Gilbert, Arizona. 85234 and serves Mesa, Tempe, Chandler, Queen Creek and San Tan Valley.
We are a branch of the International WingTsun™ Association-North American Section.
“Returning to the most simple and true!”
- Leung Ting
- Attain higher levels of fitness.
- Enhance your physical and mental flexibility.
- Self-discipline, self awareness
- Stress management, self-confidence, physical fitness, body toning
- While WingTsun™ kung fu training tones your body, it will not give you bulky muscles.
- The stance training strengthens hips and legs and improves your posture.
- WingTsun training will build your inner strength which results in a calm demeanor and better personal interactions.
- Gives you a chance to get outside the confines of your workaday world and comfort zone for greater personal growth, self confidence and self esteem.
- You can become secure through superior techniques and principals that work.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Learn practical weaponless self-defense skills.
- *Close range method allows self-defense in very close quarters.
- Learn to borrow your attacker’s force and use it against them.
- Learn to quickly close the gap with your attacker and shut down his ability to fight.
- Use WingTsun™ chain-punches for maximum defending fire power.
- Learn to kick effectively, not for show.
- Learn to defend and counterattack at the same time.
- Learn “sticky hands” to ‘feel’ the attack, dissolve his force, deflect his force, borrow his force, re-direct, and counter grabs and holds.
- Learn to defend against hand and foot attacks, weapons, and attacks on the ground with the human ‘arsenal’ of hands, feet, elbows, knees, and shoulders.
Fill out the form on the upper right to get started. →