Learn this exciting, direct martial art self-defense system from China, the cradle of Asian martial arts. The head instructor of Wing Tsun™ Arizona, Sifu Keith Sonnenberg, is a direct student of Great Grandmaster Leung Ting, the closed-door student of late Grandmaster Yip Man.
At Wing Tsun™ Arizona, Men, women and teens learn in a friendly group class environment. According to legend WingTsun™ (Wing Chun) was invented by a woman. A weaker person can defend against stronger adversaries. Get a FREE trial class and free e-mail subscription by filling out the form on the right side of this page. You can also call us at 480-668-9220 today. Be sure and leave a phone number so we can call you back. Classes are at BE School of Dance, 2401 E. Baseline Rd, Gilbert, Arizona. 85234.
We are a branch of the International WingTsun™ Association-North American Section.
“Returning to the most simple and true!”
- Leung Ting
- Attain higher levels of fitness.
- Enhance your physical and mental flexibility.
- Self-discipline, self awareness
- Stress management, self-confidence, physical fitness, body toning
- While WingTsun™ kung fu training tones your body, it will not give you bulky muscles.
- The stance training strengthens hips and legs and improves your posture.
- WingTsun training will build your inner strength which results in a calm demeanor and better personal interactions.
- Gives you a chance to get outside the confines of your workaday world and comfort zone for greater personal growth.
- You can become secure through superior techniques and principals that work.
- Fill out the form on the right to get started.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Learn practical weaponless self-defense skills.
- Learn to borrow your attacker’s force and use it against them.
- Learn to quickly close the gap with your attacker and shut down his ability to fight.
- Use WingTsun™ chain-punches for maximum defending fire power.
- Learn to kick effectively, not for show.
- Learn to defend and counterattack at the same time.
- Learn “sticky hands” to ‘feel’ the attack, dissolve his force, deflect his force, borrow his force, re-direct, and counter grabs and holds.
- Learn to defend against hand and foot attacks, weapons, and attacks on the ground with the human ‘arsenal’ of hands, feet, elbows, knees, and shoulders.